Tuesday 21 October 2014

Some Posts That Got Me Through The Week

Anxiety sucks. I have suffered from it since I was 15 and in the last week it got very overwhelming. A last minute decision to go home helped me clear my head but what made me feel sane again was reading other bloggers posts. Here are some that inspired me this week:

Life's Too Short... | Jennypurr
I am forever worrying about the smallest things and this post was a little reminder that life is too short. A saying that my dad once told me is "only worry about the things you have control over". I can't emphasise enough how right this is!

The point in this post about acception is very important. Whenever I am anxious about anything or if things don't go as planned I need to tell myself that everything happens for a reason. I believe that if you go with the flow of life, all of its ups and downs, you will find your way. 

I have been through a lot in the last few years. Highs and lows to a great extent. I think it is important for me to understand that I have got through those lows and I am now a stronger person because of it. This post really helped me to remember that!

I recommend everyone to read these post. They inspired me a lot and might inspire you too!

Love, M.

No comments:

Post a Comment